Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Mrs Hansells Farewell Letter

Dear Mrs Hansell

Its so sad that you’re leaving your one and only Tamaki Primary. I only started Tamaki just at the end of last term. I went through some rough times on my first week. You made me believe that I could get through all the hardship that was going on. You made me believe that no matter how bad things are, that you’ll always find out a way to fix things, you were always there for me and I believe that you truly are inspiring.
You’re intelligent, generous and you have great leadership. I would like to thank you for everything you have done to put a smile on our Tamaki Students faces. You are a great role model, you show great potential. No matter how hard things are or but you always find out a easier way. I still can’t face the fact that you’re leaving but I hope you treasure all the memories Tamaki Primary has shared with you. Wish you all the best for the future, safe travels. Don’t ever forget me! :)

- Love from Lua Hafoka

0 comments:

Post a Comment